1.09.2015

fresh start, open heart:

gift for a friend

Happy New Year out there friends,

Today I thought I'd share with you a few Scriptural scribbles, some divine doodles... I've been putting on paper and pressing in my heart.
----
So I've been wondering if this would be the year to stop blogging (gasp).
Years ago I started it to showcase my creative productions and pursuits.
It was a place to connect with others (as a new mama) and know I wasn't alone in motherhood.
It keep me creative, like an accountability diary for the world... hehe.

As I'm growing older (and hopefully a smidgen wiser) I'm reassessing this space.
It's always been written from where my heart is at (another reason I never pursued advertising, for fear of writing what *they* wanted me to write).

Thankfully my heart is growing much fonder of Christ than clutter lately.
If I blog it will be much more about those delights, than other distractions.
I still love/need to create... but not in order to blog about it!


So, this new years focus:

FAITH
FAMILY
RELATIONSHIPS
READING
CREATING
COMICS

If you like that kind of stuff.. stick around.
Thanks for being a sweet part of this space, friends.

Mel ;o)

2 comments:

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!